shop my gym bag
first the bag, my 27L Lululemon "everywhere duffel" is of course on sale for $89.00 (link here).
the duffel comes with a bag for your dirty clothes and a heat protecter pocket for your straightener. i use the hai beauty concepts gold convertable because it has tri-diamond ceramic gold plates that protect your hair from heat damage and leave it smooth & shiny! it's $99.00 (link here) i also keep some moroccan oil travel size dry shampoo for dark tones (link here) + travel size virtue labs perfecting ends serum (link here) & my harry josh pro tools premium oval brush that detangles and adds shine (Link Here) for a little hair refresher, i don't wash my hair everyday. my travel toothbrush is quip gold metal, and comes with a perfect travel tube, link here! my crest travel size gum care + whitening toothpaste - I got it last time i was at the dentist and love it (link here) dove invisible dry spray deodorant (link here) for my face i use la roche-posay purifying foam cleanser (link here) plus my la roche-posay double repair face moisturizer with spf 30 (link here).
for my light post gym makeup routine: marc beauty shameless youthful - look 24hour foundation (link here), lancome high definition mascara (link here), burberry fresh glow highlighter pen (link here), and my favorite hydrating lip plumper by grande cosmetics (link here).
& last but not least, a lock for my locker, is it just me, but I always struggle with the turn style number combo situation locks so keep it simple with a lock and key (link here) - happy sweating!
got chucks on with saint laurent...
my favorite pair of blue jeans are by joe's jeans, "the icon" mid rise, skinny ankle for $168 usd shop here shoes shoes shoes, gotta have them, as much as i love my heels i like my chucks more, my converse chuck taylor all star high top in black are unisex, for $55 usd shop here my favorite bag is my ysl classic small sac de jour bag in dark red grain leather, this beauty is $2,890 usd but worth every penny, you can shop it here
rain boots that are cute
i have had many a pair of shoes ruined so decided it was time to find a pair (or three) of shoes to wear when it rains (because when it rains it pours.)
my top three finds! All under $100
1. in the middle: jeffrey campbell " stormy" in matte black for $54.95 available at NORDSTROM!
2. on the right: zara black stretch ankle boots with gold trim! ( not real leather so very water resistant!) i bought them in prague in the fall but found them online now on sale for $49 on POSHMARK!
3. on the left: cosmo paris black low boots for $84 euros i bought them in paris last year, black low boot with gold details available on COSMOPARIS!
sweater weather, sharing my top three season favorites
1. nordstrom cashmere blend, comfy not too bulky and not too warm. this bouclé cashmere blend sweater comes in grey( what I have and love) and beige (buying that one next) Shop it for $134.55 usd HERE!
2. barneys new york cable-knit fisherman sweater! this cozy thick & toasty sweater retails for $795 usd. pricey, but has already lasted me 4 years and is still in amazing condition! you can shop it HERE!
3. massimo dutti, big bulky warm and soft - no additional layers required in their solid mohair sweater for $120.00 usd. shop it HERE!
gym bag swag
getting to the gym can be hard, especially after work, before work, on the weekends or weekdays but gotta do it because this girl likes to eat and drink!
i have found that keeping my gym bag with me helps me get to the gym more!
(going home first never works out so great for me.)
this lululemon all day duffel is the perfect 24 hour bag - pockets galore for your laptop/ keys/ earbuds.. it's amazing. the material is also water repellent, durable and easy to clean.
everything else in the bag I got from 444evergreen.com
the "no sweat" tank comes in blue and white with an open cross back and retails for $48.00 usd.
black motto mesh nimble activewear leggings are so comfortable and cute, so perfect for your on the go gym bag! they also come in plum and retail for $90.00 usd.
and last but not least is my essential "not vodka" water bottle that keeps water cold for 30 hours, So it is still cold after your full day of work. this is the white one but I also love their matte black one!
happy gym bagging lady friends
here are my top 4 beauty finds that make my every day routine a little better!
1. hair care = chi luxury rose gold heated styling brush : smooth, adds body, volume & styles all in one! you can get it at WALMART for $69.96!! shop it here!
2. quick face deep clean, the michael todd beauty soniclear petite cleansing brush: cordless, recharging & waterproof. this little gem is perfect for a daily deep scrub & travel! you can shop it at ulta for $89.00 here!
3. for the pearly whites i use this copper metal (chic) electric brush that has a wall mount (convenient) & doubles as a travel cover! find it for $50 at getquip.com
4.last but not least is an easy sugar body scrub that leaves your body silky smooth from natural exfoliation and organic oil. just pat dry after! shop it for only $20 at iamorganicskin.com i also highly recommend following it up with their amazing body oil! - xoxojackie