chicago rooftops & patios
those of you who live in chicago know that we have to make the most of the amazing weather while we got it -
so i'm sharing my favorite outdoor bars and restaurants to soak up the chicago sunshine!
1) london house - you can wine and dine but I think their best feature, besides their amazing view, is that they make custom cocktails based on what you like! they whipped me up one of the best spicy margaritas i've ever had.
2) cindysrooftop.com - has the best view of millennium park and the bean, sitting at the top of the chicago athletic association hotel, and yes yes they do sunday brunch!
3) tantachicago - in river north, has an adorable rooftop terrace that makes you feel like you are in europe, with peruvian flavors, their cebieches are perfect for summer tasting while sipping.
1) maria's packaged goods - located in bridgeport, has some of the most unique cocktails and food (margaritas and bourbon with craft beers meets korean polish street food.)
2) big star - tacos and tequila in the heart of wicker park. perfect outdoor patio with strung lights to feel like you are eating and drinking under the stars in the heart of the city.
3) the dawson - located in chicago's west town, yeah yeah yeah great food, drinks and patio, but they have $5-$9 happy hour m-f !